Paper and Tutorial Presenters – You have been approved and your presentation is complete, what's next?
Important Presenter Calendar
Review the important presenter dates and deadlines to ensure you stay on schedule. Updated presentations are due 9 October via the Paper Submission Site or the Tutorial Submission Site. Continue to keep in touch with your Chairs/Birddogs for additional information and instructions.
For complete details to guide you through the many details about vIITSEC and recording your presentation, review the 2020 Speaker Packet.
Test the Recording Platform
If you have attended a platform review session and would like extra practice before you record, please review the dates below for some time to test. Please reach out to Reneé Despot at rdespot@NDIA.org for more details and the link to join a session.
- Tuesday, 13 October from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- Wednesday, 14 October from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- Thursday, 15 October from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- Friday, 16 October from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Please note: This is not time to go through a complete recording, instead this is a chance for you to become comfortable with the Big Marker platform before your recording session. Multiple presenters will have the ability to join during these time slots.
Record Your Presentation
- Register to record your Presentation (Best Nominees please record during first scheduled week)
- Self-recording? Contact Reneé Despot at rdespot@NDIA.org for upload information (Important: Self-records are by prior approval only, contact your Chair for guidelines/deadlines)
- Have a video with your presentation? Contact Reneé Despot at rdespot@NDIA.org for upload information and guidelines (Important: All videos must be sent five (5) business days prior to your recording session)
- Practice for your recording session, there is only ONE chance to record
Questions you don’t see answered in the speaker packet or on the website? Contact your Birddog or Chair first. If you any issues connecting with your subcommittee leadership, contact Debbie Langelier at dlangelier@NDIA.org or Reneé Despot at rdespot@NDIA.org for additional guidance.