30th Annual RADM Fred Lewis Postgraduate Scholarship Recipients
In honor of RADM Fred Lewis, the former President of NTSA, these scholarships are offered to stimulate student interest and university participation in preparing individuals for leadership in the Modeling & Simulation, Training and Education communities. By investing in our future workforce, the scholarships encourage expansion of the I/ITSEC community and promote innovation through direct investment in our community’s future leaders. The awards are offered at a Masters level in the amount $5,000, and at a Doctoral level in the amount $10,000.
- M. Einaam Alim, The University of Alabama in Huntsville, Computer Engineering
- Desmond Bonner, Iowa State University, HCI & Industrial Engineering
- Lauren Campbell, George Mason University, I/O Psychology
- Tashara Cooper, University of Central Florida, Combined ISD and Modeling & Simulation
- Victoria Lew, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Human Factors
- Kendall Moore, Jr. Mississippi State University, Computer Science
- Olivia Newton, University of Central Florida, Modeling & Simulation
- Robert Philpott III, Iowa State University, Aerospace Engineering
4th Annual Leonard P. Gollobin Postgraduate Scholarship Recipients
The Leonard P. Gollobin Graduate Scholarship program was generously bequeathed by Mr. Gollobin to direct students developing their technical talents into the defense industry. Throughout his career, Mr. Gollobin led scientific initiatives that improved our defense systems and strategically shaped our military capabilities. NTSA administers this scholarship with the intent to provide financial support for those seeking advanced degrees and a path to leverage their commitment to strengthen our nation's security.
- Alexxa Bessey, Clemson University, I/O Psychology
- Emily McCabe, Mississippi State University, Mechanical Engineering