NTSA is committed to providing a respectful, safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants. All participants, including but not limited to registrants, speakers, exhibitors, service providers, and NTSA staff are expected to abide by this Registrant Agreement. This Agreement applies to all vIITSEC meeting-related events, including those sponsored by organizations other than NTSA but held in conjunction with vIITSEC events, on public or private platforms.
NTSA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination, intimidation, or harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, NTSA asks that you inform Debbie Langelier, NTSA Vice President, at dlangelier@NDIA.org or 703-247-9480 so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any registrant, speaker, exhibitor, service provider, or NTSA staff member. Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any participant.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other vIITSEC events organized by NTSA throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any vIITSEC staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages containing promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. NTSA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants copying or taking screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space without prior consent of the host of the space and all other participants.
- Use of login credentials by other than the individual registering for vIITSEC.
NTSA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior. Additionally, NTSA reserves the right to prohibit participation at any future meeting, virtually or in-person.